Saturday, January 15, 2011

Want want want

So its been three months and I still can't get this bag out of my mind. Alexander Wang's best creation. You probably have seen this bag around but he was the creator. This bag started the stud phenomenon that has started so many other trends. Its simple: the Rocco mini duffle is the absolute it bag. Love it want it now please.
bottom view with the studs is my favorite part.The best statement part that is not too in your face, yet is so chic.
I've been on the search for a great alternative to this $650 dollar masterpiece but I feel like there's nothing that can compare. Here's my favorite website to do my online shopping. www.polyvore.com
You can search for any specific brands, style or color. It is also great for arranging outfits and matching things together. As much as online shopping is easy nothing can beat the real thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment