Thursday, January 27, 2011

There are some things

that just shouldn't have been done. For example Lady Gaga's meat dress, Bspears getting married in Vegas, Taylor Momsen attempting to sing...but the worst of them all has to be Urban Outfitters starting a bridal collection. Yes I know some hipsters get married, but this should be their one special day where they push themselves to put on the puffy white dress and be a frilly princess. Okay I am TOTALLY being hypocritical considering I tell everyone that if I ever get married I will wear a black dress but....
Urban is getting set to launch a bridal website and then later be expanded into stores. (hopefully it stops online) What are they going to do? Make flannel into a dress? Like no keep the two separate pleaseee. Speaking of Urban totally obsessed with all the sweaters they are carrying right now. Can't stop sweater shopping major problem....

No comments:

Post a Comment