Sunday, January 16, 2011

GG's

Pink was literally all I could see tonight at the Golden Globes.....I hate pink. The one pink dress that pleasantly surprised me was Claire Danes. I felt like the color added a nice pop and that it complemented her. No words to describe Meghan Fox, Sandra Bullock and the others....
The literal definition of buisness in the front and party in the back was shown by the always amazing Angelina Jolie. She clearly knows how good she looks in this color (her earrings from the Oscars last year were the same). How could you not stop staring at her and Brad all night anyway. If only Angelina was nominated for something halfway decent instead of the overly predictable movie The Tourist.....
My last and probably favorite was Anne Hathaway. Come to think of it I can't remember one dress I have seen her in that I have hated. Beautiful inside and out I truly love the way she always looks. Props to her stylist Rachel Zoe obvs for always getting Anne to to the top of the best dressed list like she deserves...
Although I hated Olivia Wilde's mild attempt at a Bat Mitzvah dress her Louboutins were to die for. Go her from playing a punk sexually confused lesbian on the o.c to having a real acting career.


Worst dressed would have to be Julianne Moore in that half cute half bag pink dress. How awkward did she look on stage in that. Also, I can't even begin to describe how excited I was for Natalie Portman's dress. She was the expected star of the evening. Alright she got the award but what was that dress. All I could do from staring at that gaudy red flower is look at how pale the dress made her look.

No comments:

Post a Comment