Monday, January 24, 2011

Birkin Babe

You've probably already seen/salivated/bought or heard of this new bag by Hermes. It is called The Together Bag and it is the new spring accessory must. This tote is a basic tote but it has a screening of the iconic Birkin bag on it. Perfect for the typical fashionista who is still saving up for the real thing. (aka me) The designers behind this new brilliance described the tote as an everyday bag that is practical and can be used for everything. Or as they put it," It has a surreal design that references luxury but is ultimately an anti-status symbol." Available for a measly $35 compared to the thousands you can spend on the real thing. But really ask yourself will this bag really supplement your Hermes addiction or will it just be a constant reminder of your pining for the real thing....I know my answer. Exactly why I'm not getting one. Sorry I can't help my princess side.

No comments:

Post a Comment