Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bundling Up

So today was the day. For whatever reason I put off buying a winter jacket until now. I guess it didn't really bother me that it was negative degrees out. Seeing as I'm FINALLYYYY leaving for nyc again on Friday I thought it was time to finally get an appropriate winter jacket. But here's the real question. Do I go for practicality or fashionable?
The debate came down between these two: A north face down quilted that must have sold out everywhere. I had to go to literally three stores before I could order it in my size. Downside: it only comes in dark gray. Well as much as I love gray black is and will always be my color. So either the north face or between a Michael Kors quilted down black jacket. Alright I admit brands play a part in some purchases I make such as this one. Don't judge me Carly Silverman I can see your face in my mind.
or
 
So after a lot of debate (a whole 30 minutes) I make my shopping decisions quick....I go to fashion school. And that's how I ended up with my new winter coat. Happily ever after the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment