Monday, January 24, 2011

He created Facebook why not fashion too?

Who does he think he is Marc Jacobs??????
There is a new fashion line created by Mark Zuckerberg. It is called Mark by Mark Zuckerberg. Hmmm sound familiar? Yeah because I'm not taking this personally or anything. Also, he is a computer genius, yes I give him that but where does he get off thinking he can design too? Alright jokes so this line is not really created by Mark and it was originally meant as a total joke but I guess the jokes on us because people are actually buying this stuff!
Check it out: http://www.markbymarkzuckerberg.com/

The line provides the essentials to Mark Zuckerberg and how a facebook mogul would design if he had a line. I still can't wrap my head around who would spend money on this. Stick to facebook please.

No comments:

Post a Comment