Thursday, January 20, 2011

NEON

Today I was inspired. After seeing all the fashion mishaps on my way to interning all of a sudden I got stopped in my tracks. This outfit was inventive and something that really made me think. Instantaneously I hated it. Then after seeing it a couple more times and really taking the whole thing in it was love. A bright neon melon flowy shirt worn over balck leggings boots and a black shirt underneath. I have always had a strong opinion that bright colors such as neons should only be worn in the summer. Today totally made me rethink that. My new shopping goal is to find cute neon clothes that can work in the winter. If only I had thought of this two seasons ago when free people was showing neon.....
Blake popping in this neon pink Balenciaga
Hmmm speaking of floppy hats... I just went onto the free people website and what do I see on the homepage?
A floppy hat of course! Okay this is decide I'm definitely getting one. Maybe not as large and floppy as the ones I have shared on here but I'll be sure to post a pic after! Clearly this is the new accessory to keep an eye out for. Every look shown on the free people site featured the floppy hat. Love Love


No comments:

Post a Comment