Friday, January 28, 2011

Spring Fever

I am loving new spring looks! All these new bright colors just make me sick looking at this snow.
These new Louis Vuitton bags are super adorable. The chic qualities of the Cuir Art Deco Trapeze Bags, bag make it able to be worn from day to night all the time. Okay I know everyone says that but this time it is actually true. I can totally see myself wearing this bag to interning, class, and then out later.
ASOS, otherwise known as the best online shopping website evver. Only $80 these super absolutely cute heels are my new loves. These colors, which I would normally hate work for me. All of a sudden I am wearing so much color. I'm even confusing myself. By summer I hope I'm not wearing all colors...
So I just finished reading the new Harper's Bazaar issue that said flat wedges are in instead of the higher height the better. Personally I don't know how I feel about this yet. On one hand, this will be so much easier on the feet, but on the other it is totally giving up on the high fashion. To me it has always been the higher the heels the better. I guess we will just have to see.



I wish I could pull of wooden clogs. So many cute Michael Kors ones are always eyeing me right in the fact but I just know I could never make it work. These Givenchy platform clogs are a great alternate. They are not the traditional wooden clogs developed from the Almish, but I could see myself wearing these.

No comments:

Post a Comment