Friday, January 14, 2011

On the search for

the perfect black leather boots to replace my old Lucky Brand ones RIP. Is it me or has it gotten harder to shop for shoes than ever before? Literally either I love them all or nothing appeals to me. I don't know whether to be glad that the stores are having so many sales or worried for our country's economy. I guess I will just love it up now and worry later.
Picked up these from Bloomingdales today but I still can't decide...
Dolce Vita Dickson- Western Style boots. Looking for ones I can wear all the time with my black outfits but something that makes them stand out. I feel like boot shopping should be more fun and less stressful.

On a happy note went to the city today to my favorite restaurant- Cafeteria. To reunite with the roomies. Literally felt like a scene out of Sex and the City during one of their brunch dates. 2 weeks til NYC.
I felt like the ultimate diva in those sunglasses all day btw. Oh and definitely go to Cafeteria if you've never been. Literally the definition of Chelsea. http://www.cafeteriagroup.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment