Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Loving

Alright so I remember when I was little and I was dressed up in those ridiculous leopard fur coats while rolling my eyes thinking how I would never wear one. Working at Urban a couple of months ago I saw this very same jacket. I know things come back into style but I can't decide. To wear it or not? I'm loving how it looks right now mixed with a lot different things, but I feel almost too diva pulling it off. Such a jokes moment if you know me wearing my rabbit fur vest all the time (obviously real fur), but can this fake leopard jacket really be something that appears in my closet ten years later?

The real inspiration for writing this is now onsale at urban outfitters for $99. I still can't decide if I'll wear it or it will just bring back childhood memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment