Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Have never been so over...

It's time to retire the uggs. Yes I am SO aware that as I am writing this it is currently snowing at least 5 inches out my window, but deal. Get some real rainboots and retire the huge sock looking shoes. Alright, I'm totally guilty. I have five pairs sitting in my closet. I wear them around my house and almost never out. Ask my friends, honest. With this year being the best boot season I have seen in such a long time time to spring for those new boots. I am so glad that fad is over so let the open judging begin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tm_Zy7nf5M 


Was shown this yesterday and still can't stop laughing from it. It is really true though. If society becomes so comfortable with wearing this not so stylish booties all the time what will come next. Will it suddenly be okay to go out on a date wearing sweatpants and a a hoodie?

1 comment: