Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Currently Obsessed with

Statement pieces. Over the top necklaces, bags or other accessories that give you a reason to get dressed in the morning. After living in NYC for the last few months I have grown to the all black lifestyle outfit choice. This was not trying to fit in as the typical New Yorker, it was just my new style choice. Black has always been my color. It goes with everything, never goes out of style, and it never looks bad. Right now I am all over mixing it up the black with great pieces that give me a reason to study fashion.
Marc Jacobs new cross body bag from his Spring 2011 collection called "The Single" Of course it's available in black but why be bored. obsessed as usual with his unique design ways.

Staring at Trina Turk jewelry all the time in our showroom at my internship makes me appreciate the value of a good statement piece.A chunky ring can completely change my outfit. I love the feeling of reaching over and someone noticing my ring or bracelet. It makes my outfit feel more complete and that it's really been thought through.

No comments:

Post a Comment