Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Generating greatness

So today I was walking in the mall ( yes I am still home from break don't remind me....) and I went into this store that I always pop into. BCBG Generation. Okay I have always loved their stuff at Lord and Taylor (shopping hint its cheaper in there just like the Free People) but I had never shopped in their actual store. Oh my god was it cute though. I got these two super cute rings that I had to have. The first is a pink oversize crystal ring. Total statement piece that will especially stand out on me because I nevvvver wear pink. The second is their valentines ring it's a double sided heart ring. Super cute and even though Valentines Day is the death of me and I hate the holiday with a burning passion I decided to slightly support it with this ring. Can't stop shopping the website now.
My next purchase will definitely be this quilted bag. I loved the material and the color in this photo doesn't do it justice. The perfect spring color.
Now all I need is for them to open a store in the city then I will be set!

No comments:

Post a Comment