Sunday, January 16, 2011

10 Things Karl Lagerfeld could do without

I thought this was so interesting I had to list them on here. Everyone who has studied/ idolized/ read about Karl knows that he is a very private person so for me to find out so much in one article shocked me....
1. Food (would he eat Chanel bags to survive?)
2. Fat People
3. Children (same)
4. Going to other places that involve people.- Apparently if he's done having a social life.
5. Going to other places period.
6. People who try to touch him
7. People who try to analyze him
8. The ninties
9. Technology
10. Love

full article credit: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/20ouQV/jezebel.com/378030/10-things-karl-lagerfeld-could-do-without
Okay I totally admit this list makes Karl Lagerfeld seem like the cruelest man ever but I think the fact that he is the creative brain behind Chanel right now excuses everything. Okay maybe everything except for the fact that he says he can live without love and food. But still. if someone normal was CEO of Chanel I would be worried....

No comments:

Post a Comment