Friday, April 8, 2011

Lazy Day

This horrible weather lately has me in such a haze. All I want to do is sit in bed and watch sex and the city all day long....literally. Why make the effort to get dressed if Carrie Bradshaw does it better? Current issue on my mind besides for the government shutdown? How Christian Louboutin is suing YSL for having a red sole on their heel just like the famous red that Louboutin is known for. Damn fashion battle? My opinion? even though it doesn't really matter I feel like YSL should just abandon the red for now. Although it is not a trademarked symbol officially everyone who is anyone knows that they are Louboutins. Okay I get the point YSL is just as prestigious of a fashion house....but just leave this fight alone.
Okay so one more Louboutin issue. Boy, these little heels can cause quite the stir. So after discussing this with others recently what is your opinion? Are these $700 dollar heels meant to sit in your closet on a shelf being prayed at every night or worn to the bare of their ruby soles? My opinion when I have a pair of these babies I will wear my heart own in them. What is the point of owning them if you can't show them off a little?

No comments:

Post a Comment