Friday, April 22, 2011

Being home = shopping

All I do was LOL when I was in the urban outfitters in my suburban mall today. Who did these people think they were? Don't get me wrong, I love Urban and would encourage almost anyone to shop there....but really. There is something slightly wrong with having a hollister bag in one arm and loading up on Urban items in the other. For once in a long time I felt out of place in my jean jacket (straight out of my moms closet) an artizia floral cami, black leggings and my new Toms. A normal outfit for one of the city locations but nooooo. All these shoppers were in there Jcrew or typical brand names who probably wouldn't even be able to tell me what a hipster was. I hit the summer dress jackpot today. First, this floral dress is supercute. One of those dresses that only looks flattering with a black so I paired it with a black skinny one. A little more Jcrew then I usually do, but a nice change. I think it's supercute and a burst of color.
Next, I fell in love with this sleeveless Urban Renewal black and white polka dot dress. A mesh sweetheart neckline a perfect person for the straight black new yorker that I am. The ultimate fun twirling dress!
Last I was so so excited! Who knew that you could find such good American Apparel alternatives at H&M? As I have written I have been on the hunt for the perfect neon pink tee. This is exactly American apparel style that I can't wait to pair with high waisted levis in the summer.
More to come later! XOXXO

No comments:

Post a Comment