Saturday, April 16, 2011

Did you know it was raining out?

If you live in the tri-state area you are probably inside tonight, unless you are really dedicated. As I sit here watching a great Julia Roberts classic, Erin Brockovich, I revisit how nice it can be just to chill at home and take a break from the past paced city life. My phone in the other room on silent, and just enjoying the sound of Julia and the rain...what could be better? I thought this was cool....
Anyway I just read a really interesting article on my favorite hipster store, Urban Outfitters obvs. click here to read the full article! But anyway it talks about how Urban Outfitters president is stepping down to take another job and in addition low sales for the past few months. Apparently we (yes I can say we because I am a former employee) admit to not following fashion trends that the rest of the world is following. SO NOT TRUE! As a consumer I love Urban for the fact that they stick to their own design perspective and only putting in some of the new trends out there. I love the fact that I can go in there a year from now and still know they will have a basic hipster style but also some of the new trends that you can find in Elle.

No comments:

Post a Comment