Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring is sprung

Oh my god so if you were in the city today you must have thought it was april because it was so warm out lovin it. Literally can't wait to go to central park when its warm like all the time. My new spring obsessions are springing. I love the accordion pleating that is starting on everything. Obvs that american apparel started it with their pleated long skirts and pants. They are super comfy btw if you can pull them off. Urban is now coming out with different things featuring it. Like this dress:
Also loving the headwraps that are coming out. A great alternative to a headband but still being artsy and original. Like this one:

Thats all for now but I promise I'll do more tomorrow because I have so many updates waiting. XOXO
btw if I see one more person wearing the jeffrey campbell wooden shoes I may kill them. Done and gone bye get over it

No comments:

Post a Comment