Monday, February 21, 2011

Springs coming!!

Okay so after waking up this morning and finding snow on the ground I am so officially ready for spring. Some things I really can't wait to start hitting the rise: neon heels. Why even bother putting neon as a trend anymore because it comes back every year.
In my opinion you can never go wrong with the perfect neon accent. Don't get me wrong, not everyone can pull it off. Neon requires a certain confidence to be able to rock.
Another trend I'm super excited for? flatforms! Has fashion actually made a shoe discovery that will make being fashionable more comfortable? I personally can't wait to get a pair. They look super cutesy and wearable.

Derek Lam (black) and Michael Kors always know whats going to be great. Can't wait to start my spring shopping. Winter is officially ovvver in my closet

No comments:

Post a Comment