Sunday, February 13, 2011

An update

Okay so I admit. I've been slacking. Out with the old and in with the new. Gone is the horrible internship with the bosses who are so unprofessional Kaitlin and I would eat lunch out of a closet sometimes. Tuesday aka known as deathday for me right now is my W interview. I cannot psych myself out but seriously not to quote rachel zoe or anything but I'd die. I've recently discovered but things are more about quality than quantity. Sounds so clique I know but its just soo true. The few good people you surround yourself with are much better than the fakes who you will never give a shat about. Why have a million internships in your career if you find your dream one the first time around? Your only young and fresh once so make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment