Sunday, February 6, 2011

I've discovered

my true addiction. As I sit here at 1:04 a.m not remotely tired I have realized that I am truly addicted to being busy. My internship ending in the near future I am now well aware of my free time. Now here are my two choices: get a job/internship or just concentrate on my school work and enjoy the freedom. I know it should be a simple choice but i have no idea. I can't stop thinking that I need to figure out my summer internship or job or whatever so I will have my future set up. Okay so back to fashion....I went to the LF semi annual sale today. Oh my god it was such a cathouse. Everyone was going crazy. Things really made me think why are consumers so addicted to sales? If you really take the time to think about it, it is just people picking through last season's leftovers. It is a rare sale that has current or new things that have been reduced. Having to hold myself back from the extra adorable ripped sweaters thinking to myself sweaters will be over in about a month I picked up a supercute light sweater that can be worn all year round. My new shopping philosophy has been more of buying things that can be worn in more than one season. What's the point of limiting your closet so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment