Saturday, March 12, 2011

Stuck in the suburbs

I think everytime a New Yorker has to leave it they realize their real appreciation for it. Things are different everywhere else in the world and they just don't really understand the magic of the city. Florals are becoming the new hit and you can see them already in stores for the new weather that we have been gifted with. My opinion on floral: very similar to Jcrew, unless used cautiously and correctly then you are bound to look matronly. That's the worst thing you can say to a fashionable girl that she's looking like her mother. Looking for some cute floral accessories if you are too cautious to experiment with the real thing? Try a headband like this one. Very adorable and can be worn with many different outfits.
Another one of my favorite spring accessories I see popping up again? flower rings. If you know me at all you know that I own around 20 of them and yes I would like to call a trend starter on this one. They go with literally everything and can make the most boring outfit instantly cutesy. Buy them at inexpensive stores like Forever 21 so they are literally three dollars.
To all my hipsters out there these oxfords are supercute but please please please don't wear them unless you know how to carry them off. I'm not acting cocky just a warning. Please, I can't even wear these. Suggestions: all black outfit and these would look banging.
XOXO for now. I hope you have fun enjoying this beautiful sunny day and you aren't like stuck inside house sitting for a dog..... naht cutesy

No comments:

Post a Comment