Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Designed By

Urban Outfitters has tried something new yet again. Those hipster's never give their brains a break. They now have a specific section designated for designers who have created specific designs sold at Urban. A lot of the new spring/summer collections are actually adorable. Here are some of my faves that I plan on picking up: Wow I really need to start spring shopping already. I really don't want to give up my blackness though.....
I feel like this dress has so much potential. A little bit 50's mixed with minnie mouse but still has a cutesy girlie edge. I LOVE the cut out shoulders and hopefully the trend doesn't plan on leaving.

Lazerade by Veda

Never underestimate the sexiness of classic leather. These shorts can make any outfit chic and can be worn out at night or casually during the day. I feel like these are going to be hot for summer and are going to be ripped off by forever 21 any second...
 KNT by Kova & T
Eh I don't know about this dress yet. I feel like it can be really cute with a belt with simple black flats or sandals but I'm really going to have to judge this one in person. Wow another black and white striped shirt from urban I am so original....


Thats all for now can it warm up already? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment