Thursday, June 2, 2011

New inspirations

Recently I have found myself more and more inspired by old new york. Maybe it's my nostalgia for the city already but these Marilyn Monroe pictures are meant to be framed in my future NYC apartment. 

Here are some of my other current fashion inspirations that I have been basing some future outfits around:
You can never go wrong with Kate Moss. There is something so incredibly sensual about any photograph of her holding a cigarette.

I have these vintage bracelets of my moms. Gold cuffs with turquoise lizard skin and one with red lizard. Extremely chic but I have always been a little wary about wearing them with such outfits. I have recently had a new appreciation for this type of vintage jewelry. Something about knowing you didn't get it just at H & M or Chinatown is so much more appealing don't you think? Plus you can never replace the quality of these older pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment