Saturday, June 4, 2011

#epic

Ew did I really just put a hashtag in my title? Wow twitter really is getting to everyone... anyway I feel that I need to share with you my epic day today including an introduction to THE linda fargo. Now if you do not know who that epic woman is I suggest you open up a new tab on your computer and google her. The best part was not even meeting her it was her complimenting me on my bracelet. Literally epic. (If you can't tell epic is my word of the night by choice) And yes this is the bracelet I talked about in previous post from my mom's closet. I really need to take a lesson on how to take less awkward blogging photobooth pictures.

Just being around some of New York's most elite tonight made me reassure my future and how important it is to be successful To be able to mingle with the high successor's of Prada, famous Hamptons bred store Calypso and others reaffirmed my future goals.
I'll leave you with one last thing: How gorgeous and natural does Ashley Olsen look in this picture? Please find me a picture of either olsen twin where they look ugly..I challenge you.

No comments:

Post a Comment