Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Miami

So tomorrow I am off to Miami a totally different trend and fashion lifestyle than up here. Which is why my room currently looks like a tornado hit it. Some new things in my life:
-I just bought my ticket last night for identity festival which is an all day basically house music festival at the pnc. The same people who brought Ultra to Miami and Bonaroo to Tennessee. Already have somewhat of an idea of what my hippie Coachella inspired outfit will be but stay tuned.
- In exactly one week from next Monday I will start my job at a day camp. My boring fashion starts and ends with this royal blue shirt. The only fashionable part of my outfit for these 39 days are my sunglasses, a few rings and my leather converse (that everyone asks me where i bought but it will never be revealed).

Some other fun things:
Nicole Ritchie's shoot in THAT magazine...sick. Complete godess.

I have always been a Celine fan. They are on my top 10 designers I always look at but their new resort 2012 collection has hit me over the head with fashion love. I want all of these looks plus the other ones I didn't post.


No comments:

Post a Comment